Thoughtfully crafted from FDA-approved plant oils and starches (derived mostly from corn), these straws are the perfect pairing for the planet-conscious beverage enthusiast. Measuring 8.25-inches long, they are sturdy and durable (14-degrees to 175-degrees Fahrenheit) and naturally suitable for commercial composting. They produce less waste than using traditional disposable straws without worrisome chemicals they may contain. BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute) certified, these compostable straws go anywhere a thirst needs quenching, while enjoying everyday beverages, entertaining guests, at backyard barbeques, and holiday parties.
Made from FDA-approved PLA natural plant-derived oils and starches, Beyond Gourmet's Compostable Drinking Straws won't rust or corrode, or leach harmful chemicals. They're disposable for easy cleanup and decompose naturally in a commercial compost facility. Set includes 100 compostable straws.
- Fun to use and planet conscious
- Thoughtfully crafted from FDA-approved plant oils and starches (derived mostly from corn)
- Bendable top allows for a comfortable drinking angle
- Temperature safe from 14 F to 175 F
- Eco friendly and decomposes naturally in a commercial compost facility